GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. LEGAL INFO
Registered office in via XX Settembre 15, 51031 Agliana (PT)
VAT NUMBER: 01979690474
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the contract of sale between the buyer of the online store www.acquadiperla.com and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer” for the sake of clarity) and Inpel SRL, via XX Settembre 15, 51031 Agliana (PT) (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”).
Inpel SRL advises you, although certain to apply conditions favorable to the consumer, to read the following conditions below carefully so that there are no aspects of the “sale contract” unclear and avoid, therefore, to incur in unpleasant misunderstandings between the parties.
Content of the general conditions of sale
Inpel SRL sells and delivers women’s clothing and accessories throughout Italy and Europe.
The commercial relations between Inpel SRL and the Buyer are regulated by the following general conditions of sale.
The following general conditions of sale govern all sales contracts concluded between the Buyer and the Seller through the website www.acquadiperla.com. Each contract is subject to the general conditions of sale published on the site at the time the contract is concluded.
Inpel SRL has created and published the site www.acquadiperla.com in order to offer a service reserved exclusively to its customers.
The products for sale on the site www.acquadiperla.com are intended for the final consumer. By final consumer, we mean a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to his business or professional activity, or legal person that is not limited to the resale of goods purchased on www.acquadiperla.com.
Inpel SRL therefore invites users who are not attributable to the category of final consumers to refrain, both from seeking to establish commercial relations with Inpel SRL, and from submitting purchase orders for goods for sale through third parties.
Inpel SRL reserves the right to temporarily or permanently block the account, with immediate effect, of any user if illegal or fraudulent activities are identified, or if abnormal use of the account is detected, including through the use of BOTs or other tools that Inpel SRL detects may alter or impair the functionality of the site and its services.
In such cases, the blocking of the account will result in the cancellation of orders.
Inpel SRL reserves the right not to process orders for goods whose use is not intended for the final consumer or orders that do not comply with the commercial policies described above.
To place orders on www.acquadiperla.com customers must:
- Be the end customer as defined in the Terms and Conditions of ACQUA DI PERLA.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be eligible to enter into legally binding contracts.
- Have a valid e-mail address.
- Have a valid credit card for payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or a verified PayPal or bank account.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the purchase notification.
- The buyer will be obligated to pay the price at the time of online purchase, except for those who choose “Cash on Delivery” as their payment method. This will be done after clicking on “Complete Order” on the shopping cart page.
- Before concluding the contract, the buyer will be asked to accept the General Conditions of Sale.
- In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the directions on the site and to provide their personal information correctly and truthfully.
- If then the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, the seller will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the remedy of their failures.
- On the occasion of the request for activation of a profile by the User, the latter will decide on a user name and a password. These constitute the appropriate system to identify the user for access to the services of the site.
Availability of products
- The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time of purchase. This availability must be considered indicative because, due to the presence on the site of several users, the item may be sold to another before the confirmation of the order.
- In the event that the items ordered are not available, or if for some reason the order can not be processed as requested by the customer, Inpel SRL will promptly notify the customer.
Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products will be the one indicated on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In case of error, the seller will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order at the right price or cancellation.
- The prices on the site are the final ones and do not include shipping (with some exceptions on minimum spending). Shipping charges are calculated at the time the delivery address is entered.
- Prices may change at any time. Changes do not affect orders already confirmed.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the required information in each step of the process.
- Payment can be made through: Credit and Prepaid Cards, Paypal, cash on delivery and bank transfer.
- Inpel SRL makes deliveries throughout the Italian and European territory, excluding some states and islands (see FAQ).
- Deliveries are made to the address indicated at the time of purchase.
- For Italy, delivery is generally made within 1-2 working days, or in any case, in any case, within the maximum term of 30 days from the date of confirmation.
- For Europe, delivery times vary according to the destination country.
Inpel SRL reserves the right to refuse an order if it is unable to receive verification from the customer’s bank.
Inpel SRL reserves the right to postpone the shipment if the order is not able to be shipped for reasons beyond our control. Special promotions or sales may cause delays in shipment.
Inpel SRL reserves the right to refuse orders or refuse to provide services to anyone at any time.
Passing of risk
The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof has been received.
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of products.
- The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can do so by contacting our customer service at email@example.com. More information about returns in the “FAQ” section on www.acquadiperla.com.
- The goods must be returned intact, in original packaging, complete in all its parts (see FAQ).
- Inpel SRL will make the refund through Paypal platform in case of payment by Paypal, or through Stripe platform in case of payment by credit card, or by bank transfer in case of payment by bank transfer or payment on delivery. The user must indicate their IBAN at the time the return is accepted.
- If you are a VAT subject and you have requested an invoice at the time of purchase, you will have to insert inside the package the DDT of return.
All content on www.acquadiperla.com are property of Inpel SRL. Any use of these images not authorized by a written consent from Inpel SRL will be prosecuted according to law.
This website may not be: reproduced in whole or in part, transferred by electronic or conventional means, modified, linked and used for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Inpel SRL.
Inpel SRL complies with current regulations and legislation regarding social responsibility. For users of the site who are minors or belong to weaker categories, the subjects who have parental authority or legal responsibility for them may exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions in force.
Declination of responsibility
Inpel SRL publishes information on its site in order to provide a service to its customers, however, disclaims any responsibility about the possibility of any technical inaccuracies or factual and / or typographical errors for which it is expected, following a report, immediate correction.
Inpel SRL also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the site whenever it deems it necessary without prior notice.
Inpel SRL does not offer any guarantee on the conformity of the information published on its site to the laws provided for by the jurisdiction of the country of residence of the customer.
Inpel SRL disclaims any responsibility for any problems, damages or risks that the user may encounter while using the site.
Inpel SRL guarantees that its site www.acquadiperla.com is protected according to international standards for the Internet.
Inpel SRL declines all responsibility for any malfunctions linked to the deactivation of cookies in the user’s browser.
Inpel SRL reserves the right to rectify/revise the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice, through an update of the same, whenever it considers it appropriate, without any obligation to give prior notice.
You must abide by the terms contained in this legal notice and check it periodically for updates, changes and corrections.
Note: in case of inconsistencies, discrepancies or differences in interpretation between the Italian version and any other language version of this publication, the Italian language version shall prevail.
Users accessing this website declare that they accept that all matters relating to the use of the www.acquadiperla.com website are governed by the current legislation of the Italian State.
INPEL SRL does not guarantee in any way that the content of the site complies with the regulations in force in other countries. Access to the www.acquadiperla.com website from places where its contents are considered illegal is expressly prohibited. Users who decide to access the site from such countries are fully aware of the legal consequences and penalties they may incur and will be solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
The buyer’s data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, as specified in the specific section containing the information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679.